Two Day Course – Cash £140 Deposit £70
Saturday 4th – Sunday 5th August 2018
A two day course teaching more advanced bushcraft, for those who feel confident with the knife and saw.
Develop your bushcraft skills with a weekend in the woods looking in more depth at the key skills taught on our Elemental Course and introducing some more complex skills and techniques.
Students will get the opportunity to:
- Make fire using a variety of natural resources and techniques including fire by friction
- Prepare wild game and try some more advance camp cookery
- Use bushcraft tools to create beautiful and useful woodland crafts
Due to the ever changing seasons no visit to woods is ever quite the same and our courses reflect this. Therefore there may also be the opportunity to:
- Process natural materials to make cordage, baskets and other traditional crafts
- Study animal tracks and discover some of the hidden habits and behaviour of our native wildlife
- Make netting needles and nets
- Learn how to use and care for a bushcraft axe