Book in for a two hour slot – Cost £10
Saturday 6th October 2018
- Gather up some apples from your garden, someone else’s garden or crab apples from the hedgerow (windfalls are fine as long as they are not rotten) and bring them to the Centre where you can put them through our crusher and press.
- We will have various leaflets available about making fruit juice and cider.
- All you need is the apples and some suitable containers to take the juice away in.
- Please contact us to book a session to prevent you having to wait.
- You should be able to convert about 50kg of apples into juice in an hour.