One Day Course – Cost £50 Deposit £25
Tuesday 15th May 2018
- Learn how to use a ring kiln to make charcoal.
- You will be able to help with most stages of the operation – loading a kiln, lighting it, shutting it down and unloading and grading the charcoal.
- You will be able to find out about the economics of charcoal production from the staff of Bodfari Environmental, the biggest producers in North Wales.
- We will also look at small-scale production using an oil drum.
- You will take home with you a bag of the charcoal.