Five Day Course – Monday 14th – Friday 18th August 2017
Cost: £150 per adult, £50 per child 8-16, children under 8 – free
Deposit: £50 per paid place
- This week is aimed at adults over 18 and parents with children of any age.
- You’ll be able to camp at the centre and have access to W.C and shower and the new building which has fridge, microwave, cooker, kettle, toaster, sink, cutlery, crockery, a wood-buring stove, seating and a small library of books.
- The main programme for the children will include exploring the woodland, learning about the trees, plants and wildlife, building shelters, fire lighting and camp cooking and a range of arts and crafts activities.
- There will be days when the adults, if they wish, can do some more advanced green woodwork and make a stool using traditional craft tools and techniques.
- A simple mid-day meal will be provided on each day.
- The courses runs during the school holidays and you are welcome to stay for a few days before or after the course to explore this beautiful area of North Wales.