Growing and Using Medicinal Herbs – 2 (September 2017)
Out of stock
Two Day Course – Cost £100, Deposit £50
Saturday 2nd – Sunday 3rd September 2017
- During this weekend we will be visiting the herb garden at the Centre which we established in the spring, harvesting some herbs and learning how to use them medicinally.
- You will have the opportunity to make and take home a variety of traditional herbal remedies using the plants we have grown.
- We will explore the history and philosophy underlying Western Herbal Medicine, past and present, and learn how this influencies the use of herbs for health today.
- This course follows on from the course in April but is open to anyone.
- The course tutor is Cassie Sherriff, a medical herbalist practising in North Wales – www.hedgecraftherbs.co.uk