Two Day Course – Cost £120 Deposit £60
Saturday 28th – Sunday 29th April 2018
- This course is aimed at people who are considering taking up beekeeping or wanting to learn more about bees.
- The course aims to provide a background into practical beekeeping and an afternoon session with the bees.
- It is designed to enable people to decide whether or not to pursue beekeeping and will give you all the necessary information to take it further.
- Learn the basics of beekeeping including hive construction and siting
- Find out where to get bees and the equipment needed
- Discover the importance and benefits of bees in the environment
- The course is run by lifelong beekeeper and current Seasonal Bee Inspector, Jonathan Garratt.