Two Day Course – Cost £160 Deposit £80
Saturday 20th – Sunday 21st October 2018
- The pole-lathe is the traditional piece of equipment for turning green wood. It is very safe to use, makes no dust and no noise.
- You will be provided with all the materials you need and will make your own pole-lathe to take home. There should be time to start to learn how to use it.
- The traditional pole-lathe uses the springiness of a pole about 12 feet long.
- On this course you will make a more compact version which uses elastic cords so that you will be able to disassemble it and take it home.
- You can still use a pole to power it. You will need a fairly large car or a roof-rack to take your pole-lathe home.