One Day Course – Cost £60 Deposit £30
Saturday 3rd June 2017
- Open your eyes to the wonders of British woodlands.
- Students will get the opportunity to:
- make fire using a variety of natural resources and techniques.
- make shelters using natural materials.
- cook some great food over a camp fire.
- identify trees and plants and learn how they can be used in medicine, crafts and cooking.
- Due to the ever-changing seasons no visit to the woods is ever the same and our courses reflect this.
- Matthew McIntyre began his adventures in the outdoors through mountaineering and watersports. He pursued his passion for the outdoors by studying for a BSc (Hons) in Outdoor and Environmental Education. During his time at University he discovered his love for bushcraft and woodland skills. Upon leaving University he has worked as an Environmental Education Officer and a Bushcraft Instructor for a leading Bushcraft School.
- Born and raised in North Wales Matthew believes there is no environment as beautiful as British Woodlands and his greatest pleasure comes from introducing people to the forgotten arts of our aboriginal ancestors.
Being in the outdoors without a knowledge of bushcraft is like opening a book without being able to read, we are just looking at the pictures. Bushcraft unlocks a world of incredible secrets.
All our Bushcraft courses take place in our 50 acres of woodland in the heart of the Clwydian Range AONB. The woodlands are managed for wildlife as well as being the site of our courses.
Deposit due: £30.00
Start Time: 10:00
End Time: 17:00