Four Day Course – Cost £550/ £600 Deposit £300
Tuesday 16th – Friday 19th May 2017
Social Forestry is now widely accepted by Health Care professionals as a valuable way to deal with many social issues and physical and mental health problems.
Do you want to find out more and gain a qualification that will prepare you to be involved in this rapidly expanding field?
The level 3 OCN in Social Forestry is the only nationally recognized qualification and is only offered in a few Centres.
The Woodland Skills Centre has been involved since the start and we believe that we offer an outstanding course :
- Led by tutors who have unrivalled experience in delivering the course and who are themselves Social Forestry practitioners.
- Set in the heart of the Clwydian Range Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in north-east Wales.
- Delivered at the Woodland Skills Centre in their award-winning eco buildings set in the 50 acres of the Warren Woods – first place and gold medal winner for Community Woodlands – Royal Forestry Society in 2015 and Royal Welsh Agricultural Society in 2016.
- The Woodland Skills Centre has an extensive on-site Social Forestry programme with up to 10 groups a week and their experience and expertise is shared on the course.
- Practical woodland management and craft sessions led by tutors from the Woodland Skills Centre who are all qualified Social Forestry practitioners.
- The cost is £550 for the course with a mid-day meal each day or £600 including camping pitch, all meals and use of the Centre in the evenings – fully equipped kitchen, w.c., shower, heated meeting room.