Spoon Carving (October 2018) – FULL
Out of stock
Two Day Course – Cost £120 Deposit £60
Saturday 27th – Sunday 28th October 2018
- Spoon carving is a perfect introduction to working with green wood and provides enough interest for a lifetime’s work.
- During the workshop we will build up your skills using a progression of projects to develop safe and efficient techniques for axe and knifework.
- A simple toolkit and readily available materials make this an ideal pastime for camping, bushcraft and evenings by the fire.
- Steve Tomlin has been carving spoons for over 10 years and is acknowledged as a leading expert in the UK.
- He has taught dozens of people to carve including as a tutor at Spoonfest 2012 and 2013.
- Steve’s website is stevetomlincrafts.wordpress.com