Terms and Conditions
- The cost of each course is as shown on the website and in the current leaflet.
- Bookings made on the website will ask for a deposit of 50% to be paid by credit or debit card with the balance to be paid on arrival for the course.
- Bookings made by post must be accompanied by a cheque for the whole amount or for the deposit with the balance to be paid on arrival for the course.
CANCELLATION OF COURSES BY WSC
- If there are not enough bookings for a course to be viable by 14 days before the course date, then Woodland Skills Centre will cancel the course and notify by email or phone all those who have booked. All payments will be refunded immediately by the means paid.
- If Woodland Skills Centre has to cancel a course at short notice due to the illness of the tutor or due to any other circumstances, then Woodland Skills Centre will contact all course members immediately by phone or email and refund all payments by the means paid.
CANCELLATION OF A BOOKING
- If a booking is cancelled more than 28 days before the course date, then Woodland Skills Centre will make a full refund by the means paid.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 28 days before the course date, then Woodland Skills Centre will retain the deposit and return any other money paid.
- If the cancelled booking is taken up by someone else, then Woodland Skills Centre will refund the deposit by the means paid.
- Any cancellation of a booking must be made by email or post.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Woodland Skills Centre’s liability, if a course has to be cancelled, is limited to whatever sum has been paid for the course fee as advertised and excludes any other expenses that may have been incurred.