Two Day Course – Cost £120 Deposit £60
Saturday 15th – 16th July 2017
- This course is aimed at people who are considering taking up beekeeping or wanting to learn more about bees.
- The course aims to provide a background into practical beekeeping and an afternoon session with the bees.
- It is designed as a taster session to enable people to decide whether to pursue beekeeping and will give you the necessary information to take it further.
- Learn the basics of beekeeping including hive construction and siting
- Find out from experts where to get bees and the equipment needed
- Discover the importance and benefits of bees in the environment
- Suitable for beginners