Four Day Course – Cost £600 Deposit £120 – includes all food and camping accommodation.
Tuesday 12th to Friday 15th July 2016
A fully integrative training course providing the skills for using mindfulness with clients, service users and groups in woods and nature settings.
This course is aimed at Social Foresters, Social and Healthcare workers, Therapists, Teachers of Yoga, Tai Chi etc., or anyone who wants to combine mindfulness with working in nature settings. Led by Julia Walling of Woods for Wellbeing, who has been teaching Mindfulness for 25 years and runs social forestry projects and retreats, and by Gareth Fysh-Foskett, a former Buddhist monk who has spent much of the past decade living, working, and meditating in woodlands.
- Learn about the benefits, principles and practice of mindfulness
- Learn how woodland settings can enhance mindfulness
- Discover how mindful practice can benefit woodlands
- Practice mindfulness in conjunction with woodland management and green woodcraft activities
- Use mindfulness to create harmonious group activity
- Know the legal obligations and duty of care in practice
Please contact Julia Walling at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01584 874636 for course brochure, details and arrangements and/or to book.